Publication date: Mar 01, 2019
Pruskowski, J. and Hanlon, J.T. Is There an Opioid Crisis in Nursing Homes? 03236. 2019 J Am Med Dir Assoc (20):3.
- Public health responses to the opioid crisis in North America.
- Intermountain makes major strides in reducing prescribed opioids
- CMS criteria do not accurately identify patients at risk for opioid use disorder, overdose
- Older Adults and the Opioid Crisis.
- Strategies to address the U.S. opioid crisis in the perioperative setting.
- The role of neurologists in tackling the opioid epidemic.