Publication date: Mar 02, 2019
Nair, A.S. Nonpharmacological Modality of Treating Opioid Withdrawal. 03239. 2019 Indian J Palliat Care (25):1.
- CMS criteria do not accurately identify patients at risk for opioid use disorder, overdose
- Treating Opioid Dependence: Pain Medicine Physiology of Tolerance and Addiction.
- Study Evaluates How an Opioid’s REMS Did Not Work as Intended
- Opioid-Induced Constipation: Insights Into Diagnosis and Effective Treatment
- Time to modernize the way we prescribe drugs
- Asthma More Common in Opioid Dependent Patients, Especially Women
- Chronic Pain Management and CBD Technology
- Researchers awarded $1M to combat opioid epidemic using AI
- The double opioid crisis: A call for balance.
- Intermountain makes major strides in reducing prescribed opioids
- The Other Opioid Crisis: Just Another Drug Shortage?