Publication date: Feb 01, 2019
Perry, D., Orrantia, E., and Garrison, S. Treating opioid use disorder in primary care. 03240. 2019 Can Fam Physician (65):2.
- CMS criteria do not accurately identify patients at risk for opioid use disorder, overdose
- Older Adults and the Opioid Crisis.
- Opioid-Induced Constipation: Insights Into Diagnosis and Effective Treatment
- Asthma More Common in Opioid Dependent Patients, Especially Women
- Study Evaluates How an Opioid’s REMS Did Not Work as Intended
- Chronic Pain Management and CBD Technology
- Intermountain makes major strides in reducing prescribed opioids
- Medical Devices to Prevent Opioid Use Disorder: Innovative Approaches to Addressing the Opioid Crisis.