Publication date: Mar 12, 2019
Patrick I. Borgen, MD, chair, Department of Surgery, director, Breast Cancer, Maimonides Medical Center, discusses the opioid crisis related to the treatment of patients with breast cancer.
- Chronic Pain Management and CBD Technology
- Drug Companies Must Fund Opioid Studies to Curb Overdose Epidemic, Says FDA Commissioner
- Doctors Believe it is Possible to Address Both Chronic Pain and the Opioid Crisis
- Considerations in addressing the opioid epidemic and chronic pain within the USA.
- FDA says it will adjust pill packaging and dosing in effort to curb opioid abuse
- Managing Cancer Pain: Assessing the Risk for Nonmedical Opioid Use
- The role of neurologists in tackling the opioid epidemic.