Publication date: Mar 12, 2019
This video provides valuable information to assist family care physicians and allied care providers with key aspects of the:
• symptom management
• quality of life issues involved with the management of MS
In addition, learn how a multi-multi-disciplinary team is optimal for managing MS and MS related co-morbidities.
The comprehensive team approach includes these roles: primary care physician, nutritionist, psychiatrist, occupational therapist, orthopedist, vocational counselor, NP/PA, pharmacist, speech pathologist, urologist, orthotist, social worker, psychologist/neuropsychologist, physiatrist, ophthalmologist and physical therapist.
Troy Desai is a board-certified neurologist on staff at Allegheny General Hospital. He specializes in the treatment of multiple-sclerosis (MS) and the treatment of other neurological disorders. Speaks on the topic of Multiple Sclerosis: Disease overview for primary care physician.
He is a neurologist with privileges at Allegheny General Hospital. Dr. Desai completed his medical education at Ross University School of Medicine and completed his Internship at St. Vincent’s Medical Center.
- Early Identification and Diagnosis of MS
- What is multiple sclerosis?
- #ACTRIMS2019 – TG Therapeutics’ Investigational Therapy Ublituximab Posts Positive Data in MS Phase 2 Clinical Trial
- Surrogate Markers for MS
- Diagnostic Tools Used to Identify MS
- Diagnosing MS in the Modern Era
- YEG MS Ep. 44, -Dr. Gretchen Hawley”