Publication date: Mar 12, 2019
In view of the Opiate Crisis, this webinar looks at evidence-based assessments and how they can contribute to solutions.
|disease||MESH||cause of death|
- Considerations in addressing the opioid epidemic and chronic pain within the USA.
- Chronic Pain Management and CBD Technology
- Doctors Believe it is Possible to Address Both Chronic Pain and the Opioid Crisis
- Examining the Relationships Among Opioid Use, Overdose, and Suicide
- How Hospitals are Addressing the Opioid Epidemic
- The role of neurologists in tackling the opioid epidemic.
- Drug Companies Must Fund Opioid Studies to Curb Overdose Epidemic, Says FDA Commissioner
- Opioid Overdose Coalition reports drop in opioid deaths so far this year
- FDA says it will adjust pill packaging and dosing in effort to curb opioid abuse
- Fox News correspondent Geraldo Rivera takes a firsthand look at the opioid crisis: ‘It was horrifying’
- Summa Health eliminating opioids from surgeries