Publication date: Mar 13, 2019
Geospatial technology is delivering real-time insights to combat the US opioid epidemic. Hear how it could be used to combat drug-related deaths in Australia.
|Air||Units of time|
- Researchers awarded $1M to combat opioid epidemic using AI
- Teams compete to fight opioid crisis with technology
- DEC: Economics of a Health Crisis: How Business Must Lead In the Battle Against Opioids
- Efforts by Google help to combat the opioid crisis
- Dr. Jen Discusses Which States are Hit Hardest by Fentanyl and Opioids on HLN
- The Other Opioid Crisis: Just Another Drug Shortage?
- To battle opioid crisis, Google is partnering with gov’t, big pharma to help
- Systematic Literature Review of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs.
- Time to modernize the way we prescribe drugs
- Action Collaborative on Countering the US Opioid Epidemic – February Webinar
- Researchers examine patterns of prescription opioid misuse and other substance use