Publication date: Mar 12, 2019
Saindane, A.M. Is Gadolinium-based Contrast Material Needed for MRI Follow-up of Multiple Sclerosis? 17507. 2019 Radiology.
|MRI||MRI contrast agent|
|Multiple Sclerosis||Val Murray Runge|
|Magnetic resonance imaging|
- Spinal Cord Analysis in Multiple Sclerosis
- Non-contrast MRI is effective in monitoring multiple sclerosis patients
- Early predictors of injectable disease modifying drugs suboptimal response based on clinical and radiological data assessment in Polish Multiple Sclerosis patients.
- Emotions towards magnetic resonance imaging in people with multiple sclerosis.
- Gadolinium-Enhanced Susceptibility-Weighted Imaging in Multiple Sclerosis: Optimizing the Recognition of Active Plaques for Different MR Imaging Sequences.