Publication date: Mar 22, 2019
This is a Phase 0/1 study of MS patients to determine the safety and potential efficacy of a novel, small human peptide designated as JM-4. The study will involve treatment for 5-7 days with JM-4 to determine the effects of Gadolinium(+) lesion number and volume in the brains of patients.
- Is Gadolinium-based Contrast Material Needed for MRI Follow-up of Multiple Sclerosis?
- Ocrelizumab efficacy in subgroups of patients with relapsing multiple sclerosis.
- Efficacy and safety of alemtuzumab in a real-life cohort of patients with multiple sclerosis.
- Emotions towards magnetic resonance imaging in people with multiple sclerosis.
- #ACTRIMS2019 – TG Therapeutics’ Investigational Therapy Ublituximab Posts Positive Data in MS Phase 2 Clinical Trial
- Early predictors of injectable disease modifying drugs suboptimal response based on clinical and radiological data assessment in Polish Multiple Sclerosis patients.