Publication date: Apr 12, 2019
Washington, DC, March 6, 2019
At the 2nd meeting of the Congressional Integrative Health & Wellness Caucus, Dr. Casey Seenauth presented to Congressional Staff and guests an overview of integrative therapies for pain managemet. The presentation was part of a larger program devoted to talking about barriers to access and current models of care with nonpharmacological treatment options titled “Pain Management in the US: An Underlying Contributor to the Opioid Crisis.”
|Washington DC||Acute pain|
- Dr. Margaret Chesney Presents Intro to Integrative Health
- Dr. Robert Twillman: Comprehensive Integrative Pain Management
- Opioid Prescribing in an Opioid Crisis: What Basic Skills Should an Oncologist Have Regarding Opioid Therapy?
- Evaluation of the Impact of an Online Opioid Education Program for Acute Pain Management.
- Weaning From Long-term Opioid Therapy.
- Health Literacy, Opioid Misuse, and Pain Experience Among Adults with Chronic Pain.
- CDC’s Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain
- Time for accountability and change: institutional gaps in pain care during the opioid crisis.
- Pediatric postoperative opioid prescribing and the opioid crisis.