Publication date: Apr 12, 2019
Washington, DC, March 6, 2019
At the 2nd meeting of the Congressional Integrative Health & Wellness Caucus, Jill Sheppard Davenport presented to Congressional Staff and guests an introduction to the role of nutrition in pain management. The presentation was part of a larger program devoted to talking about barriers to access and models of care with nonpharmacological treatment options titled “Pain Management in the US: An Underlying Contributor to the Opioid Crisis.”
|Pain Management||Health sciences|
|Washington DC||Acute pain|
- Dr. Margaret Chesney Presents Intro to Integrative Health
- Dr. Robert Twillman: Comprehensive Integrative Pain Management
- Opioid Treatment and Recovery Through a Safe Pain Management Program
- Time for accountability and change: institutional gaps in pain care during the opioid crisis.
- Evaluation of the Impact of an Online Opioid Education Program for Acute Pain Management.
- Standards for the management of cancer-related pain across Europe-A position paper from the EFIC Task Force on Cancer Pain.
- Weaning From Long-term Opioid Therapy.