Publication date: Apr 12, 2019
Washington, DC, March 6, 2019
At the 2nd meeting of the Congressional Integrative Health & Wellness Caucus, Susan Luria presented to Congressional Staff and guests an overview of University Hospital models of care. The presentation was part of a larger program devoted to talking about barriers to access and other models of care with nonpharmacological treatment options titled “Pain Management in the US: An Underlying Contributor to the Opioid Crisis.”
- Dr. Margaret Chesney Presents Intro to Integrative Health
- Dr. Robert Twillman: Comprehensive Integrative Pain Management
- To address the opioid crisis we need to do more to support people suffering from opioid use disorder
- Time for accountability and change: institutional gaps in pain care during the opioid crisis.
- Opioid Treatment and Recovery Through a Safe Pain Management Program
- Opioid Prescribing in an Opioid Crisis: What Basic Skills Should an Oncologist Have Regarding Opioid Therapy?
- Pain Management in Trauma Patients Affected by The Opioid Epidemic: A Narrative Review.
- Health Literacy, Opioid Misuse, and Pain Experience Among Adults with Chronic Pain.
- Standards for the management of cancer-related pain across Europe-A position paper from the EFIC Task Force on Cancer Pain.
- Evaluation of the Impact of an Online Opioid Education Program for Acute Pain Management.