Publication date: Apr 13, 2019
It is said that this is the best of times for direct to consumer (DTC) genetic testing companies, human disease genomics, and the launch of genomic data marketplaces.
While a plethora of risk factors will likely determine the reality of personalized medicine, the truth of the emerging DNA data race necessitates an understanding of the security risks originating from genetic testing, genomic footprints, genomic databases, genomic medicine, DNA biobanks, and genomic marketplaces.
- Personalized Medicine and the Power of Electronic Health Records.
- Researchers call for diversity in the next generation of personalized medicine
- Genetic Testing for Mutations and Proteins that Drive Cancer
- Genetic Testing for Family History of Cancer
- Diagnosis by DNA: Entering the Era of Personalized Medicine
- Gene-Environment Interaction in the Era of Precision Medicine.