Publication date: Apr 13, 2019
March 2nd, 2019 – In Columbus, OH
The 2019 Ohio Health MS Symposium
Staff from OhioHealth MS are featured in this Three-Part Video
IN Part 1 of 3 – Watch:
Jacqueline Nicholas, MD talk about The NeuroFilament Light Chain and Biomarkers.
Carina Siracusa, PT, DPT, WCS discuss Pelvic Floor exercise
and Geoffrey Eubanks, MD as he presents on Supplements used with MS
Please continue to watch this symposium by clicking on Parts 2 ( https://youtu.be/fjF4Hd_4Jg8)
and Part 3 (Emotional Impacts of MS
PLUS CANNABIS for MS: https://youtu.be/YcaqO5dz-7U )
Learn from our other Multiple Sclerosis videos found here: www.youtube.com/msviewsandnews
Then visit our:
Blog (MS News archives): http://wwwmsviewsandrelatednews.blogspot.com
For additional information write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donation Link: www.donations.msviewsandnews.org
|Columbus||Neurofilament light polypeptide|
|Branches of biology|
|Siracusa||World Wide Web|
- MS NEURO TV: Women’s Health in Multiple Sclerosis, with Patricia Pagnotta
- Neurofilament light chain as an indicator of exacerbation prior to clinical symptoms in multiple sclerosis.
- FUMS 036 – MS Stories From Around the World #1: Steve Woodward (England)
- Longitudinal analysis of serum neurofilament light chain: A potential therapeutic monitoring biomarker for multiple sclerosis.
- Next Steps in Research in MS
- Symptom Management in MS
- Significance of Understanding MOAs When Treating MS
- Reaching an evidence-based prognosis for personalized treatment of multiple sclerosis.