Publication date: May 06, 2019
It’s my first day at the American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting, and we’re talking about a great presentation on Progress in Progressive MS and some eye-opening news about the amount of money we’re spending in the U.S. on prescription drugs to treat neurological conditions.
- Episode 86: Cannabis & MS with Aryn Sieber
- Evaluating Use and Impact of High-Efficacy Multiple Sclerosis Treatments
- Cigarette Smoking Increases MS Severity Despite Smoke Load, Smoking Cessation
- #AAN2019 – Precision Innovative Network and Splice Machine Will Present Predictive Healthcare Application at AAN Meeting
- The DMT Decision: Tried and True or Shiny and New?
- Episode 87: Robots & MS Rehabilitation with Dr. Maja Mataric