Publication date: May 06, 2019
-Cardiovascular Prevention in the Era of Precision Medicine”
Houston Methodist Hospital, William A. Zoghbi, MD, interviews Thomas J. Wang, MD discussing his Grand Rounds Conference about -Cardiovascular Prevention in the Era of Precision Medicine”.
Featured Speaker: Thomas J. Wang, MD
Introduction: William A. Zoghbi, MD
|Grand Rounds||William Zoghbi|
|Methodist Hospital||Precision medicine|
- Toward Precision Medicine in Diabetes: Deciphering the Spectrum of Genetic Variation
- Precision medicine for diabetes management and primary cardiovascular prevention.
- Account for sex in brain research for precision medicine
- Defining Evidence for Precision Medicine: A Patient Is More Than a Set of Covariates.
- From Genomics to Multi-Omics: African American Precision Medicine – Minoli Perera