Publication date: May 12, 2019
How precision medicine is moving oncologists away from population-based treatments to more patient-appropriate care. Dr. Lee Newcomer, board-certified oncologist and former SVP of oncology and genetics at UnitedHealthcare, answers pressing questions about the current costs of cancer care, how diagnostics are currently reimbursed and who should control the development of those diagnostics. His answers gave us a lot to think about.
|Board Certified||Cancer care|
- Amgen And Syapse Enter Precision Medicine Collaboration In Oncology
- The Healthcare Systems Research Network (HCSRN) as an Environment for Dissemination and Implementation Research: A Case Study of Developing a Multi-Site Research Study in Precision Medicine.
- Taking the Lead in Precision Medicine as a Surgeon
- Development of a Clinical Decision Support System for Pediatric Abdominal Pain in Emergency Department Settings Across Two Health Systems Within the HCSRN.
- Personalizing precision medicine with combination therapies improves outcomes in cancer