Publication date: May 11, 2019
John, N., Carroll, A., Brownlee, W.J., and Chataway, J. Switching from natalizumab to alemtuzumab in patients with relapsing multiple sclerosis. 17981. 2019 J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry.
- Applying causal models to explore the mechanism of action of simvastatin in progressive multiple sclerosis.
- Statins’ potential to treat multiple sclerosis unrelated to lowering cholesterol
- Current therapeutic landscape in multiple sclerosis: an evolving treatment paradigm.
- #AANAM – RRMS Patients Switching to Lemtrada Report Greater Satisfaction with Treatment and Improvements in Quality of Life
- A multi-shell multi-tissue diffusion study of brain connectivity in early multiple sclerosis.