Publication date: May 14, 2019
Kang Zhang, professor of Ophthalmology, Nanoengineering, and Human Genetics at University of California San Diego, spoke at the 2019 Future of Individualized Medicine conference about translating gene editing and artificial intelligence into healthcare improvement.
|San Diego||Academic disciplines|
|Kang the Conqueror|
- Future of Individualized Medicine 2019 – Anders Dale
- Deep Medicine, Eric Topol, MD
- Artificial Intelligence In Precision Medicine And Drug Discovery: Insights From The Recent Annual 18th Bio-IT World Conference
- Future of Individualized Medicine 2019 – Amalio Telenti
- The hottest time in gene therapy, ever! with Nicole Paulk | Talking Precision Medicine #10
- Deep learning opens new horizons in personalized medicine.
- Future of Individualized Medicine 2019 – Stephen Kingsmore
- An overview of GeoAI applications in health and healthcare.