Publication date: May 14, 2019
At the Future of Individualized Medicine 2019 conference, Lisa Bastarache, Lead Data Scientist at the Center for Precision Medicine at Vanderbilt University Medical Center shared insights from her research that focuses on phenotypic methods using the electronic health record.
- NIH gives first look at All of Us precision medicine research health database
- Artificial Intelligence In Precision Medicine And Drug Discovery: Insights From The Recent Annual 18th Bio-IT World Conference
- Future of Individualized Medicine 2019 – Ali Torkamani
- Future of Individualized Medicine 2019 – John Torous
- Taking the Lead in Precision Medicine as a Surgeon
- Future of Individualized Medicine 2019 – Elisabeth Widen
- Development of the Initial Surveys for the All of Us Research Program.