Publication date: Jun 03, 2019
However, nonmedical opioid users were more likely to say they began abusing opioids after friends and family members offered them the drugs, . ..
|Opioid||Opioid use disorder|
- Quantity of Opioids for Acute Pain and Limit Unused Medication
- Opioid misuse initiation: Implications for intervention.
- Pain Management for Patients With Advanced Cancer in the Opioid Epidemic Era.
- Safe Opioid Use, Storage, and Disposal Strategies in Cancer Pain Management.
- Opioid Prescribing Rates: Trends Between 2006 and 2017
- An ounce of prevention: Physicians change methods to tackle opioid crisis
- Addressing the opioid crisis globally.