Publication date: Mar 13, 2019
Sankhla, C.S. Visual symptoms in Parkinson’s disease. 21052. 2019 Neurol India (67):1.
- Predictors of dementia-free survival after bilateral subthalamic deep brain stimulation for Parkinson’s disease.
- Diagnosis of Human Psychological Disorders using Supervised Learning and Nature-Inspired Computing Techniques: A Meta-Analysis.
- Dopamine receptor activation mitigates mitochondrial dysfunction and oxidative stress to enhance dopaminergic neurogenesis in 6-OHDA lesioned rats: A role of Wnt signalling.
- Decreased Cerebrospinal Fluid Flow is Associated with Cognitive Decline
- [Posterior reversible leukoencephalopathy syndrome in a patient with Parkinson’s disease and initial psychiatric symptoms: a complex clinical presentation].