Publication date: Jun 14, 2019
In Talking Precision Medicine podcast we sit down with experts on the application of AI and big data analytics in the drug discovery space. Our guests are innovators, business decision makers and thought leaders at the intersection of data and therapeutics. We discuss the promise, practice, challenges, and myths of AI in precision medicine. This show is brought to you by Genialis, and Rafael, our CEO, is your host. Genialis is focused on data integration and predictive modeling of disease biology to help accelerate the discovery and de-risk the development of novel therapeutics. Today we speak with Mark Kiel. Mark is the founder and Chief Scientific Officer at Genomenon where he shepherds the product vision and implementation of the Mastermind suite of software tools. He completed an MD / PhD fellowship in Molecular Genetic Pathology at the University of Michigan. In this episode, Mark describes the genesis of his vision to organize the world’s molecular data and his journey to realize the promise of genomic medicine.
- Precision Population Health: Transforming Outcomes with Data and Analytics
- High Performance Medicine, Dr. Eric Topol, MD
- Analytics Driven Personalized Healthcare Using Machine Learning and AI
- Precision Oncology and the Science of Racial Disparities: Two Researchers Discuss the Importance of Identifying Differences
- Future of Individualized Medicine 2019 – Lisa Bastarache