Publication date: Jun 19, 2019
TQB2450 is a humanized monoclonal antibody targeting programmed death ligand-1 (PD-L1), which prevents PD-L1 from binding to PD-1 and B7.1 receptors on T cell surface, restores T cell activity, thus enhancing immune response and has potential to treat various types of tumors.
- MEK and Autophagy Inhibition in Metastatic/Locally Advanced, Unresectable Neuroblastoma RAS (NRAS) Melanoma
- Atezolizumab in Patients With NSCLC or Advanced Solid Tumors Having Had Prior Treatment With a PD-1 Inhibitor
- Cabozantinib and Pembrolizumab for Advanced Metastatic Melanoma
- A Trial of BI 765063 Monotherapy and in Combination With BI 754091 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours
- A Safety Study of SGN-CD47M in Patients With Solid Tumors
- Intratumoral Injection of IP-001 Following Thermal Ablation in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.