Publication date: Jun 19, 2019
Wang, B. and Downing, N.L. A crisis within an epidemic: critical opioid shortage in US hospitals. 03659. 2019 Postgrad Med J.
- Study Debunks Theory That Legalized Marijuana Helps Prevent Opioid Deaths
- CHIME Opioid Task Force Playbook
- Making medical marijuana legal does not prevent fatal opioid overdoses, study says
- For many, friends and family, not doctors, serve as a gateway to opioid misuse
- Dilemma of Addiction and Respiratory Depression in the Treatment of Pain: A Prototypical Endomorphin as a New Approach.
- Pharmacist Services in the Opioid Crisis: Current Practices and Scope in the United States.