Publication date: Jun 28, 2019
HMDHVC GRAND ROUNDS CONFERENCE
June 27, 2019
“Precision Medicine for Cardiovascular Prevention: From Where Did We Come, Where Are We Now and Where Are We Going?”
Houston Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center, Grand Rounds Conference featuring Christie M. Ballantyne, MD, as he discusses -Precision Medicine for Cardiovascular Prevention: From Where Did We Come, Where Are We Now and Where Are We Going?”.
Introductions: Dipan J. Shah, MD
Speaker: Christie M. Ballantyne, MD
HOUSTON METHODIST DEBAKEY HEART & VASCULAR CENTER
STATEMENT OF NEED
This program is designed, in light of reviewing quality data retrieved from weekly evaluations, to provide physicians, faculty, fellows and residents access to topics in current basic and clinical research to improve patient care.
The target audience for this activity is: Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery Physicians, Fellows, Residents, NPs, PAs, Nurses, Radiologic Technologists, Sonographers and Research Coordinators.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
• Discuss updates on diagnosis, treatment and management of cardiovascular disease.
• Integrate data and available technique in order to reach appropriate treatment decisions.
• Describe research models, methods and statistical tools.
- Precision Population Health: Transforming Outcomes with Data and Analytics
- Analytics Driven Personalized Healthcare Using Machine Learning and AI