Publication date: Jul 03, 2019
This research study is studying different immunotherapy regimens as a possible treatment for stage III or IV resectable melanoma.
- Atezolizumab in Patients With NSCLC or Advanced Solid Tumors Having Had Prior Treatment With a PD-1 Inhibitor
- Study of TQB2450 Combined With Anlotinib in Subjects With Advanced Acral Malignant Melanoma
- MEK and Autophagy Inhibition in Metastatic/Locally Advanced, Unresectable Neuroblastoma RAS (NRAS) Melanoma
- A Trial of BI 765063 Monotherapy and in Combination With BI 754091 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours
- A Study of Infusion of Autologous Melanoma Lysate Pulsed Dendritic Cells With Dengue Virus-1 #45AZ5 in Advanced Melanoma
- A Study of Dengue Virus-1 #45AZ5, in Advanced Melanoma