Publication date: Jul 05, 2019
The rise of artificial intelligence and virtual reality technologies is set to drive an increase in the number of integrated operating rooms, according to a report from research firm Frost & Sullivan.
|Virtual Reality||Academic disciplines|
|User interface techniques|
- BlackThorn Therapeutics Secures $76 Million To Develop AI-Based Personalized Medicine For Mental Health
- The Coming Computational Approach To Psychiatry
- Serena Yeung, Harvard-Stanford – 2019 Stanford Medicine Big Data | Precision Health
- Why imaging data alone is not enough: AI-based integration of imaging, omics, and clinical data.
- Application of machine learning for diagnostic prediction of root caries.
- Robot vs Doctor | Is Artificial Intelligence the Future of Medicine?
- Reliable Prediction Errors for Deep Neural Networks Using Test-Time Dropout.
- Biotech companies making use of AI to create lasting impact in the field of medicine
- Agent-based models of inflammation in translational systems biology: A decade later.
- Technology Assessment: Artificial Intelligence In The Medical Sector