Publication date: Jul 07, 2019
Scientists at the National Institutes of Health are linking genetics to the risk of high blood pressure among black patients by analyzing genomic research databases.
|Blood Pressure||Branches of biology|
|High Blood Pressure||Bioinformatics|
|disease||MESH||high blood pressure|
- Lack of diversity in genomic research hinders precision medicine for nonwhite Americans
- NIH Establishes Early Version of Personalized Medicine Platform
- Team Model, Big Data Bring Precision Medicine to Primary Care
- Precision Medicine for Cardiovascular Prevention (Christie M. Ballantyne, MD) June 27, 2019
- Translational bioinformatics in mental health: open access data sources and computational biomarker discovery.
- Studying Diverse Populations Will Strengthen Precision Medicine