Publication date: Jul 08, 2019
Researchers and leaders from academia, hospitals, government and industry gathered for two days at the 2019 Big Data in Precision Health conference at Stanford Medicine to spark collaborations, address challenges, and identify actionable steps for using large-scale data analysis and technology to improve human health.
Emma Huang, PhD, of J&J Innovation Center spoke on a panel about drug development.
For more information, visit https://bigdata.stanford.edu/
- Artificial intelligence Crunches Data and Speeds up Drug Discovery!
- Organizing the world’s variant data for genomic medicine with Mark Kiel | Talking Precision Medicine #12
- Jonathan Wilt, innovationOchsner – 2019 Stanford Medicine Big Data | Precision Health
- AI in the Clinic Panel – 2019 Stanford Medicine Big Data | Precision Health
- i2b2 tranSMART Foundation Harvard Symposium 2019 – Extending i2b2 into a framework for semantic abstraction of EHR
- i2b2 tranSMART Foundation Harvard Symposium 2019 – Personalized Medicine
- Marzyeh Ghassemi, University of Toronto – 2019 Stanford Medicine Big Data | Precision Health
- Dr. Leroy Hood. Systems Medicine: Integration of Biology, Computation and Technology
- Serena Yeung, Harvard-Stanford – 2019 Stanford Medicine Big Data | Precision Health