Publication date: Jul 08, 2019
FDA to Speed Review of Generic Versions of Opioid Overdose Antidote .. . in addition to the possibility of increased communications with the agency, . ..
- FDA proposes tighter opioid rules that would make new drugs less addictive
- FDA Issues New Opioid Guidelines, But Critics Say They’re Not Enough
- Fentanyl crisis prompt calls for more aggressive treatment and prevention of opioid abuse
- Best Practices Are Still Largely Undefined in Task Force Report
- Making medical marijuana legal does not prevent fatal opioid overdoses, study says
- Study Debunks Theory That Legalized Marijuana Helps Prevent Opioid Deaths