Publication date: Jul 08, 2019
Teens who use prescription opioids to get high are more likely to start using heroin by high school graduation, according to a USC study released . ..
- Changing Trends in Opioid Overdose Deaths and Prescription Opioid Receipt Among Veterans.
- Making medical marijuana legal does not prevent fatal opioid overdoses, study says
- Study Debunks Theory That Legalized Marijuana Helps Prevent Opioid Deaths
- Opioid use and misuse: health impact, prevalence, correlates and interventions.
- Fentanyl crisis prompt calls for more aggressive treatment and prevention of opioid abuse
- Solving the Opioid Crisis: Respiratory Depression by Opioids as Critical Endpoint.
- Despite Targeted Raids And Take Downs, Opioid Market Continues To Thrive On The Dark Web
- Opioid scripts are down, overdoses remain the same
- The Underestimated Cost of the Opioid Crisis
- Loneliness and Illicit Opioid Use Among Methadone Maintenance Treatment Patients.