Publication date: Aug 07, 2019
The worst part A number of things are difficult when living with MS. Some side effects and symptoms are worse than others. I have also given myself over 100 shots, had about 14 infusions, and given over 200 tubes of blood, but those things are still not as bad as an MRI. When everything else isn’t very positive, take a step back and evaluate your situation and MS journey. *** Note: Multiple Sclerosis News Today is strictly a news and information website about the disease. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The opinions expressed in this column are not those of Multiple Sclerosis News Today or its parent company, BioNews Services, and are intended to spark discussion about issues pertaining to multiple sclerosis. The post It Could Be Worse: Practicing Positivity in Life with MS appeared first on Multiple Sclerosis News Today.
- Urinary Tract Infections Are Getting Harder to Treat
- This Is Me, and This Is How I Live with My MS
- Using the Floodlight App to Track My MS
- Need to Know: How Does Occupational Therapy Help People with MS?
- Need to Know: Managing Stress When You Have MS