Publication date: Aug 07, 2019
Apple has been adding health features to its iPhone and smartwatch, and is now working with Eli Lilly to see if data from the devices can help spot early signs of dementia.
|Smartwatch||GPS navigation devices|
- S17.3 The NIH All of us program: Building a national research program to advance precision medicine
- Enrollment on genomically matched clinical trials improves sarcoma outcomes
- AI, augmented reality are tools, not the solution in medicine
- Wearable sensors for monitoring the internal and external workload of the athlete.
- Fitbits, other wearables may not accurately track heart rates in people of color
- Technology and Toys Panel – 2019 Stanford Medicine Big Data | Precision Health
- HHS Spotlight – 2019 Stanford Medicine Big Data | Precision Health
- Preanalytics and Precision Pathology: Pathology Practices to Ensure Molecular Integrity of Cancer Patient Biospecimens for Precision Medicine.
- Ali Javey, UC Berkeley – 2019 Stanford Medicine Big Data | Precision Health
- Precision Medicine in Chinese Patients With Young Onset Diabetes