Publication date: Aug 08, 2019
Medication-Assisted Treatment is now becoming much more of the cutting edge part of treating people with opioid addiction. Critical to that, of course, . ..
|Opioid Addiction||Opioid use disorder|
- To fight the opioid epidemic, we must first confront the nature of addiction
- Tighter focus, additional funding crucial to combat opioid crisis, group says
- Rural access to MAT in Pennsylvania (RAMP): a hybrid implementation study protocol for medication assisted treatment adoption among rural primary care providers.
- COMPA Members Help Researchers Study Benefits of Telemedicine in Treating Opioid Use Disorder and Hepatitis C
- To end the opioid crisis, we need to change the way we think about the addiction
- To End the Opioid Crisis, AACC Emphasizes That Clinical Laboratories, Healthcare Providers, and Federal Agencies Must Work Together
- Medicare going in ‘right direction’ on opioid epidemic, federal report finds
- Take-Home Naloxone for the Emergency Interim Management of Opioid Overdose: The Public Health Application of an Emergency Medicine.
- Where the opioid crisis stands and how it’s being combated across the nation