Publication date: Aug 08, 2019
We were surprised to discover that the second most common opioid was buprenorphine which was involved in more arrests (147) than oxycodone, . ..
- Opioid Management in Older Adults with Chronic Kidney Disease: A Review.
- Medicare going in ‘right direction’ on opioid epidemic, federal report finds
- Hospitals’ blind spots are fueling the opioid crisis – Here are specific ways leaders can address them
- Litigation Over America’s Opioid Crisis Is Heating Up
- Opioid-induced constipation: a narrative review of therapeutic options in clinical management.
- COMPA Members Help Researchers Study Benefits of Telemedicine in Treating Opioid Use Disorder and Hepatitis C
- Patterns of opioid prescriptions received prior to unintentional prescription opioid overdose death among Veterans.
- Little-known makers of generic drugs played central role in opioid crisis, records show