Publication date: Aug 07, 2019
A new study of predictive analytics in healthcare asks a provocative question: How can we know it works?
- Big Data vs. Big Disease: How Algorithms Can Stop Pandemics | Wendy Taylor
- Building the case for actionable ethics in digital health research supported by artificial intelligence.
- Challenges with quality of race and ethnicity data in observational databases.
- Why we need a small data paradigm.
- Wearable sensors for monitoring the internal and external workload of the athlete.