Publication date: Aug 07, 2019
Largely unseen is innovation at medical specialty societies, where members contribute data from electronic medical records into quality registries.
- Keynote – The Many Ways That XR Technology is Transforming, Localizing, and Personalizing Healthcare
- Twenty-two suicides, every damn day with Yusuf Henriques | Talking Precision Medicine #13
- Precision oncology: lessons learned and challenges for the future
- Use of big data in drug development for precision medicine: an update.
- Building the case for actionable ethics in digital health research supported by artificial intelligence.