Publication date: Aug 09, 2019
-The only way to overcome this challenge within a short term is by increasing the use of cutting-age technological solutions in healthcare like blockchain technology.
The new healthcare ecosystem is fueled by emerging technologies and underpinning these emerging technologies is the cloud.
In fact, cloud is the foundation for tech led innovation at scale to deliver quality healthcare in this highly digitized ecosystem,” says Vishnu Shashank, CEO, AyusCare.
AyusCare, a Bengaluru-based health technology company, has been instrumental in accelerating public healthcare service delivery and improved performance with technology like Oracle Cloud.
Indian healthcare providers are leveraging infrastructure benefits from cloud along with maximum data storage power, better clinical data analysis, advanced CRM solutions for customised treatment to achieve a competitive edge and enhanced patient experience through better healthcare standards.
Given how crucial historic health data can be in accurately diagnosing and treating patients, AyusCare was conceptualized as a simple, user friendly solution for storing historic health data in the cloud – a connected health record management system available to the remotest of doctors and patients.
- Enabling the Internet of Mobile Crowdsourcing Health Things: A Mobile Fog Computing, Blockchain and IoT Based Continuous Glucose Monitoring System for Diabetes Mellitus Research and Care.
- Venture capital investment in AI and mental health startups surges in Q2: report
- Google AI on Track to Revolutionize Medicine
- Don Rucker, HHS – 2019 Stanford Medicine Big Data | Precision Health
- Opinion: Applying AI to Clinical Care Is Key to Individualized Medicine
- Building the case for actionable ethics in digital health research supported by artificial intelligence.
- San Diego-based healthcare pioneer Eric Topol predicts the fascinating future of medicine
- Nicholas Christakis, Yale – 2019 Stanford Medicine Big Data | Precision Health
- Cigna Ventures leads $23M funding round in precision medicine company GNS Healthcare
- Future Lung Cancer Research Requires Precision Medicine Ecosystem
- Big Data vs. Big Disease: How Algorithms Can Stop Pandemics | Wendy Taylor
- DNA, fruit flies and the quest to treat cancer with precision medicine