Publication date: Aug 10, 2019
Overdoses involving prescription opioids represent only about 25% of the total number of drug overdoses. Obviously, something more than the supply . ..
- While drug overdoses are down, opioid epidemic is still a public health crisis
- Tighter focus, additional funding crucial to combat opioid crisis, group says
- Overdose deaths drop slightly, in U.S. and Minnesota, early CDC data suggest
- Newly public data maps opioid crisis across U.S.
- A lifesaving, overdose-reversing drug might be slowing the opioid crisis
- Why the CDC expects overdose fatalities to decline – and why that may not mean the opioid crisis is improving
- 5.6 billion opioid pills flooded the state, and rogue South Florida doctors helped get them on the streets
- Patterns of opioid prescriptions received prior to unintentional prescription opioid overdose death among Veterans.