Publication date: Aug 17, 2019
The private sector also is playing a role in these efforts-Apple launched its Health Records feature in January 2018, and now more than 200 healthcare providers have joined the project.
|Smartphone||Application programming interface|
|Electronic health records|
- EHRs linked with smartphones spur patient interest, study shows
- Challenges with quality of race and ethnicity data in observational databases.
- Personalized Medicine Implementation with Non-traditional Data Sources: A Conceptual Framework and Survey of the Literature.
- Venture capital investment in AI and mental health startups surges in Q2: report
- Study Shows Apple Devices in Combo With Apps Could Identify Dementia