Publication date: Sep 03, 2019
But prominent medical organizations are warning that patient data-sharing with apps could facilitate invasions of privacy – and they are fighting the change.
|Transportation network companies|
- Digital Health Apps in the Clinical Care of Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Scoping Review.
- Design of Biomedical Informatics Framework for Personalized Medicine in Healthcare Organizations.
- Personalizing Patient Engagement with AWS Cloud
- EHRs linked with smartphones spur patient interest, study shows
- Few patients viewing health records via APIs
- San Diego-based healthcare pioneer Eric Topol predicts the fascinating future of medicine
- Ping An Good Doctor Develops AI Medical Technology to Enhance The Efficiency of Traditional Medicine
- Holy Grail of medical data and privacy
- Technologies like blockchain have potential to ensure transparency in medicine supply chain: Experts
- Personalized Medicine Implementation with Non-traditional Data Sources: A Conceptual Framework and Survey of the Literature.