Publication date: Sep 09, 2019
Human diagnosticians achieve acceptable accuracy in such classification tasks through the learning of diagno
|Deep Learning||Deep learning|
|Health Care||Artificial intelligence|
- Contributions from the 2018 Literature on Bioinformatics and Translational Informatics.
- Looking beyond the hype: Applied AI and machine learning in translational medicine.
- A Dashboard for Latent Class Trajectory Modeling: Application in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- How New Tools In Data And AI Are Being Used In Healthcare And Medicine
- A deep neural network approach to predicting clinical outcomes of neuroblastoma patients
- Finding Options Beyond Standard of Care in Oncology: A Proposal for Workflows Utilizing Knowledge Databases.
- Design of Biomedical Informatics Framework for Personalized Medicine in Healthcare Organizations.
- Personalized Medicine Implementation with Non-traditional Data Sources: A Conceptual Framework and Survey of the Literature.