Publication date: Sep 09, 2019
The workload for radiologists has reached the point that it is impossible to keep up with demand. AI based technologies may be able to support new clinical workflows, improve automation, and ensure that physicians are focused on the cases that are most in need of their attention. Eyal Gura speaks on how he co-founded and built Zebra Medical Vision, one of the leading organizations poised to revolutionize radiology using AI.
- How New Tools In Data And AI Are Being Used In Healthcare And Medicine
- Who Owns Your Data? Agency, Autonomy, and Inclusivity in the Digital Age
- How AI Can Improve Healthcare | In-Person | J.P. Morgan
- Genomic Prediction of Complex Traits and Disease Risks via AI/ML and Large Genomic Datasets
- Personalizing Patient Engagement with AWS Cloud
- Combining Machine Learning with Single-cell Analysis for Individualized Precision Medicine – Benedict Anchang – TransMed – ISMB ECCB 2019