Publication date: Sep 09, 2019
The MHS GENESIS system went live at four more sites this weekend, teeing up the second major test for the Defense Department’s new health records system.
|Defense Department||Artificial intelligence|
|Computer science education|
- Evaluating the Performance of a Terminology Search Engine Using Historical Data.
- SmartCRF: A Prototype to Visualize, Search and Annotate an Electronic Health Record from an i2b2 Clinical Data Warehouse.
- Personalized Medicine Implementation with Non-traditional Data Sources: A Conceptual Framework and Survey of the Literature.
- Precision Medicine: Making Sense of the Healthcare Data Deluge for Personalized Care
- Real world evidence in cardiovascular medicine: assuring data validity in electronic health record-based studies.
- An Empirical Test of GRUs and Deep Contextualized Word Representations on De-Identification.
- Data-driven healthcare is crucial to build learning health systems
- Clinical decision support systems will surpass EHRs as prime caregiver interface: report