Publication date: Sep 09, 2019
Genmab said today that it has entered into a strategic collaboration with Tempus to apply artificial intelligence to biomarker and target discovery in oncology.
- Infosys, University Of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Announce Partnership In Precision Medicine
- Machine Learning Partnership to Advance Precision Medicine
- Personalized Medicine: The Trend That’s Sweeping Health Care
- Looking beyond the hype: Applied AI and machine learning in translational medicine.
- Bioprocessing in the Digital Age – the Role of Process Models.
- Ping An Good Doctor Develops AI Medical Technology to Enhance The Efficiency of Traditional Medicine
- Contributions from the 2018 Literature on Bioinformatics and Translational Informatics.
- Major Mayo/Hazelden study may advance personalized medicine for alcohol use disorder
- Precision medicine goes global: How collaboration can redesign healthcare
- How New Tools In Data And AI Are Being Used In Healthcare And Medicine