Publication date: Sep 12, 2019
The objective of this study is to evaluate the exposure-response relationship between the steady-state plasma concentrations of buprenorphine, norbuprenorphine, naloxone, and total naloxone and the change from baseline in QTc prolongation intervals following administration of CASSIPA(R) sublingual film (16 mg buprenorphine with 4 mg naloxone) to male and female adult subjects initiating treatment of opioid dependence.
- Lofexidine for Management of Opioid Withdrawal With XR-NTX Treatment
- Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study on the Safety and Effectiveness of LUCEMYRA During an Opioid Taper in Treatment of Withdrawal
- SUBLOCADE Rapid Initiation Extension Study
- Generation of Biological Samples Positive to Hydromorphone for Anti-doping Control
- Prisons: ignore them at our peril.