Publication date: Sep 12, 2019
A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, single-center, 12-month phase 2 study designed to assess the safety and efficacy of VM202 as a replacement for opioid analgesics in opioid-tolerant subjects with painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy (DPN).
- Retrospective analysis reveals significant association of hypoglycemia with tramadol and methadone in contrast to other opioids.
- Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study on the Safety and Effectiveness of LUCEMYRA During an Opioid Taper in Treatment of Withdrawal
- Gabapentin: Change is in the Wind.
- Menopausal Symptoms and Higher Risk Opioid Prescribing in a National Sample of Women Veterans with Chronic Pain.
- Generation of Biological Samples Positive to Hydromorphone for Anti-doping Control