Publication date: Sep 12, 2019
Amid rising concern over the sharing of consumer data, a trade group representing health tech companies on Thursday introduced guidelines to safeguard personal health information.
|Trade Group||Medical privacy|
|Terms of service|
- Google Is Fined $170 Million for Violating Children’s Privacy on YouTube
- Toward clinical digital phenotyping: a timely opportunity to consider purpose, quality, and safety.
- How New Tools In Data And AI Are Being Used In Healthcare And Medicine
- Public Views on Models for Accessing Genomic and Health Data for Research: Mixed Methods Study.
- Will Precision Medicine work for me? Advances and Challenges in Cancer Research
- Who Owns Your Data? Agency, Autonomy, and Inclusivity in the Digital Age
- Precision Medicine vs Personalized Medicine
- How Does GDPR Support Healthcare Transformation to 5P Medicine?
- AI in medicine with Dr. Eric Topol
- Data: The central component of precision medicine
- Why data sharing and privacy are key to advance medical research for patients
- Getting Your Medical Records Through an App? There’s a Catch. And a Fight.