Publication date: Oct 04, 2019
Concerto Health AI (CHAI) CEO Jeff Elton will tell us how his company is using InterSystems IRIS for Health for AI. CHAI develops engineered real-world data products designed for use cases ranging from regulatory submissions and post-approval studies, to market access initiatives. He has been a founding board member and senior adviser to several early stage companies in AI, digital pathology, Parkinson’s disease treatment, protein therapeutics, diabetes, oncology therapeutics, and precision medicine/oncology diagnostics. Elton is a board member of the Massachusetts Biotechnology Council.
- Bridging a Critical Gap: Using AI to Avoid Wasteful Treatments, Unnecessary Tests and Poor Outcomes
- Make Me a Match! How AI Can Transform Clinical Trial Recruitment
- Garbage in, garbage out? Solve data preprocessing with Gabe Musso | Talking Precision Medicine #14
- The potential use of big data in oncology.
- Who Owns Your Data? Agency, Autonomy, and Inclusivity in the Digital Age
- Can You Read Me? How AI Can Help Bring Radiology Out of the Dark Ages
- We Need a Miracle: How Drug R&D Needs to Change to Cure Disease